If you are fifty or over, this programme offers you the ideal opportunity to visit England for a stimulating and productive holiday:
- Enjoyable English language tuition
- Relaxed conversation and discussion of current affairs and British life, customs and culture
- From Elementary to Upper Intermediate level
- Special excursions and leisure activities
- Free access to the multi-media learning centre
- You will study in a class where the minimum age is fifty. There is no upper age limit.
- The classroom approach is to create an informal atmosphere for purposeful learning, conducted at a pace suitable for those who may not have been in a classroom for many years.
- Our friendly and approachable teachers will make the classes interesting and enjoyable and will use modern teaching methods and materials to build your confidence in speaking English.
- Group activities will be arranged to improve your comprehension and communication skills, such as guided and free conversation practice, role play and discussion of aspects of British and international life, customs and culture.
- Learn in an international environment and make friends with people from many other countries.