Why Learn English at Anglo-Continental?
Anglo-Continental is one of the world’s leading English language teaching organisations. Our school, founded in 1950, was one of the first to be recognised as efficient by the British Ministry of Education; and today our courses are regularly inspected and accredited by The British Council. Our schools and centres follow the strict codes of practice of The British Council and the professional association English UK. For more than 65 years our programmes have been enjoyed by successive generations of students of all ages and professions from all parts of the world.
Anglo-Continental has offered English language courses for over 65 years to 400,000 students from 120 different nationalities. We have also had a successful Educational Oversights inspection in 2012 and successful Monitoring Visits in 2013, 2014 and 2015 through the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
Anglo-Continental is one of the largest schools in the UK. However, we are still a family run organisation and pride ourselves on our friendly personal service and efficient administration. We offer a choice of courses for everyone – from young students to senior citizens, complete beginners to advanced examination candidates, school and university students to business executives and professionals. We even teach teachers of English!
Our English language courses are taught by CELTA qualified teachers who have experience in the EFL industry.
Anglo-Continental is an established English language school that is committed to teaching English in England to students from all around the world, where total immersion in the language makes learning easier, faster and more enjoyable. As a trusted training centre it also trains teachers of English. Students and our agents will receive an innovative approach to providing an efficient and professional service.
An English course to meet your needs
- English skills to improve your spoken English. Communicate more effectively in English, become more confident and improve your language skills.
- Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Preparation and practice for English examinations such as IELTS (Cambridge English Language Assessment), First Certificate (FCE), Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), and TOEFL.
- English Courses to develop a high level of English language skills for educational, business or professional purposes.
- Specialised English language programmes for a wide choice of business and technical specialisations.
Why Study English in Bournemouth?
Bournemouth is a great location to study English:
- Less than two hours from London
- Lively University town
- Mild climate
- 12 kilometres of sandy beaches (awarded the prestigious blue flag for cleaniness).
Bournemouth named ‘best coastal resort’ by the public for the second year in a row – British Travel Awards.
- Well known for its beautiful parks, gardens and extensive leisure facilities
- a wide variety of of shops, stores and boutiques
- an exciting choice of theatres, cinemas, concert halls and clubs
- Many restaurants, pubs and cafes offering truly international cuisine
- Superb facilities for almost every kind of sport
Visit the Bournemouth Tourist Office website – for full information about Bournemouth and the surrounding area.Looking for more information? Get in touch