Learn English in England - EL Gazette Centre of Excellence 2015
Anglo-Continental is an accredited English language school in England offering quality English language courses. Anglo-Continental has offered English language courses for 65 years to 400,000 students from 120 different nationalities. Our English language courses are taught by CELTA qualified teachers who have experience in the EFL industry.
Anglo-Continental is an English language school which is accredited by the British Council. The English school is also a member of English UK and Business English UK. Anglo-Continental also had a successful Educational Oversights inspection in 2012 and successful Monitoring Visits in 2013, 2014 and 2015 through the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
An English course to meet your needs
English language courses to meet your needs:
- English skills to improve your spoken English. Communicate more effectively in English, become more confident and improve your language skills.
- Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Preparation and practice for English examinations such as IELTS (Cambridge English Language Assessment), First Certificate (FCE), Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), and TOEFL.
- English Courses to develop a high level of English language skills for educational, business or professional purposes.
- Specialised English language programmes for a wide choice of business and technical specialisations.
Facilities to enhance your English language
Largest English language school campus in the UK
Anglo-Continental has the largest English language school campus in the United Kingdom. The campus is within easy walking distance of Bournemouth's town centre and beaches. Anglo-Continental offers outstanding facilities for study and relaxation. Modern teaching and facilities including:
- Classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Multi-Media Learning Centre with internet access (private study facilities and language-learning software for every level)
- 2 lecture rooms equipped with DVD/video and computer projection equipment
- Language laboratory with a seating capacity for 16 students (accessible by wheelchair)
- Free wireless internet access
- Newly refurbished, modern, spacious self-service restaurant with sun terrace and award-winning gardens.
Why Study English in Bournemouth?
Bournemouth is a great location to study English:
- Less than two hours from London
- Lively University town
- Mild climate
- 12 kilometres of sandy beaches (awarded the prestigious blue flag for cleaniness).
Bournemouth named 'best coastal resort' by the public for the second year in a row - British Travel Awards.
- Well known for its beautiful parks, gardens and extensive leisure facilities
- a wide variety of of shops, stores and boutiques
- an exciting choice of theatres, cinemas, concert halls and clubs
- Many restaurants, pubs and cafes offering truly international cuisine
- Superb facilities for almost every kind of sport
- Visit the Bournemouth Tourist Office website - for full information about Bournemouth and the surrounding area.
- Click here to see our location in Bournemouth.