With over 60 years' experience, Anglo-Continental offers a variety of English language courses to improve your English language skills. Our English language courses are taught by CELTA qualified teachers who have experience in the EFL industry.
Anglo-Continental is an English language school which is accredited by the British Council. The English school is also a member of English UK and Business English UK. Anglo-Continental also had a successful Educational Oversights inspection in 2012 and successful Monitoring Visits in 2013/2014 through the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
An English school to meet your needs
English language training to meet your needs:
- English skills to improve your spoken English. Communicate more effectively in English, become more confident and improve your language skills.
- Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Preparation and practice for English examinations such as IELTS (Cambridge English Language Assessment), First Certificate (FCE), Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), TOEFL and TOEIC.
- English Courses to develop a high level of English language skills for educational, business or professional purposes
- Specialised English language programmes for a wide choice of business and technical specialisations.
Facilities to enhance your English language
Largest English language school campus in the UK
Anglo-Continental has the largest English language school campus in the United Kingdom. The campus is within easy walking distance of Bournemouth's town centre and beaches. Anglo-Continental offers outstanding facilities for study and relaxation. Modern teaching and facilities including:
- Classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Multi-Media Learning Centre with internet access (library, private study facilities and language-learning software for every level)
- 2 lecture rooms equipped with DVD/video and computer projection equipment
- Language laboratory with a seating capacity for 16 students (accessible by wheelchair)
- Free wireless internet access
- Newly refurbished, modern, spacious self-service restaurant with sun terrace and award-winning gardens.
Why Study English in Bournemouth?
Bournemouth is a great location to study English:
- Less than two hours from London
- Lively University town
- Mild climate
- 12 kilometres of sandy beaches (awarded the prestigious blue flag for cleaniness).
Bournemouth named 'best coastal resort' at national travel awards.
- Well known for its beautiful parks, gardens and extensive leisure facilities
- a wide variety of of shops, stores and boutiques
- an exciting choice of theatres, cinemas, concert halls and clubs
- Many restaurants, pubs and cafes offering truly international cuisine
- Superb facilities for almost every kind of sport
- Visit the Bournemouth Tourist Office website - for full information about Bournemouth and the surrounding area.
- Click here to see our location in Bournemouth.