One of Britain’s most popular seaside resorts, Bournemouth is a lively university town just over an hour and a half away from London. It has a mild climate, 12 kilometres of sandy beaches (awarded the prestigious Blue Flag for cleanliness), over 800 hectares of beautiful parks, gardens and extensive leisure facilities. It has a wide variety of shops, stores and boutiques, and an exciting choice of theatres, cinemas, concert halls and clubs. Its many restaurants, pubs and cafes offer truly international cuisine. Equally important, the town offers superb facilities for almost every kind of sport.
Anglo-Continental is located in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Bournemouth’s town centre and beach.
- Bournemouth tourist office
- More bus app and bus route planner
- Transportation in Bournemouth
- Transfer services
How to find usDownload directions from London Heathrow Airport Download directions from Gatwick Airport
Places of interest close to Bournemouth
- Poole Harbour – one of the largest natural harbours in the world
- Stunning Dorset World Heritage Jurassic coastline
- The New Forest National Park – a historical royal hunting ground
- The ancient site of Stonehenge
- Cathedral Cities of Winchester and Salisbury
- Isle of Wight
- Isle of Purbeck
- Roman City of Bath
- University City of Oxford
- Bournemouth and Anglo-Continental provide the perfect combination for a rewarding stay in England – and the ideal setting for study and recreation.