Why Learn English at Anglo-Continental?
Anglo-Continental is an established English language school with 73 years’ experience in teaching English to students from across the globe. The school was founded in 1950 and today our courses are regularly inspected and accredited by The British Council. Anglo-Continental has taught English language courses to over 400,000 students from 120 different nationalities.
Anglo-Continental has one of the largest English language school campuses in the UK. Anglo-Continental is a family run organisation and we pride ourselves on our friendly personal service and efficient administration. A choice of courses is offered for everyone – from young students to senior citizens, complete beginners to advanced examination candidates, school and university students to business executives and professionals. We even teach teachers of English!
Our English language courses are taught by teachers who have a recognised English language teaching qualification i.e. CELTA, Trinity College TESOL Certificate or equivalent. Most teachers have a degree level qualification.
Within our established long-term team, a number of teachers have Masters level qualifications, some have qualified teacher status (QTS) and some have specialist subject qualifications. Many of these teachers have positions of responsibility according to their areas of expertise.
Excellence in English language teaching, training and testing – putting the student first.
STUDENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
Student Services Staff
Our Student Services staff are here to help you during your stay and advise you on many aspects of life in England. They will help you with everything from arranging excursions, sports and leisure activities to booking coach tickets and revalidating flight tickets.
An English course to meet your needs
- English skills to improve your spoken English. Communicate more effectively in English, become more confident and improve your language skills.
- Develop your listening, reading and writing skills.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Preparation and practice for English examinations such as IELTS (Cambridge English Language Assessment), B1 Preliminary, B2 First and C1 Advanced.
- English Courses to develop a high level of English language skills for educational, business or professional purposes.
- Specialised English language programmes for a wide choice of business and technical specialisations.
Why Study English in Bournemouth?
Bournemouth is a great location to study English:
- Less than two hours from London
- Lively University town
- Mild climate
- 12 kilometres of sandy beaches (awarded the prestigious blue flag for cleanliness).
Bournemouth named ‘best coastal resort’ by the public for the second year in a row – British Travel Awards.
- Well known for its beautiful parks, gardens and extensive leisure facilities
- a wide variety of shops, stores and boutiques
- an exciting choice of theatres, cinemas, concert halls and clubs
- Many restaurants, pubs and cafes offering truly international cuisine
- Superb facilities for almost every kind of sport
Visit the Bournemouth Tourist Office website – for full information about Bournemouth and the surrounding area.