Our enrolment form makes joining a course at Anglo-Continental as easy as possible. Whether you’re interested in a General English course, a combined Business or Specialised course with Executive upgrade or an advanced Aviation course, you can start your journey with us by selecting the enrolment form below. To apply for a CELTA Course or TEFL Taster day simply click on the CELTA Application form below. You will also find a range of downloadable pdf documents below which outline our conditions of enrolment, regulations and other supporting information.
The fees must be paid in full 4 weeks before course commencement.
International Payment (Pay in Your Own Currency)
You can arrange an online bank transfer or credit card payment via Flywire. This is our preferred payment method.
To pay in £ Sterling: Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, 45 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth BH1 1ED, England Account Name: Anglo-Continental Account Number: 01 91 75 58 IBAN: GB05 LOYD 3091 0801 9175 58 BIC: LOYDGB21045 Sort Code: 30-91-08 (Please inform your bank that you will pay all bank transfer charges both in your own country and in England, and send us a copy of the Bank’s Transfer Confirmation as proof of payment.)
Payment via a Company or Sponsor
You must provide us with the Company or Sponsor’s details (if you are using the online enrolment form, you will be asked to provide these in the process). Details we require:
- Company/Sponsor’s name
- Full address and postal code
- Name of person responsible for payment
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
Downloadable Enrolment FormsDownload Adult Enrolment Form 2020 Download Young Learners & Vacation Enrolment Form 2020 Download Adult Enrolment Form 2019 Download Young Learners & Vacation Enrolment Form 2019
Young Learners Declaration Form
Our declaration forms are for the parents/guardians of those wishing to enrol on one of our young learners English courses, and will need to be filled out and sent back to us no later than 10 days before course commencement. Download Young Learners Declaration Form
- Download French Young Learners Declaration Form
- Download German Young Learners Declaration Form
- Download Italian Young Learners Declaration Form
- Download Spanish Young Learners Declaration Form
- Download Russian Young Learners Declaration Form
- UNDER-14-Declaration 2019
Declarations for Students 16/17 Years Old Enrolled on Adult or Vacation Courses
Anglo-Continental is accredited by the British Council and the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI). As an accredited school, Anglo-Continental must follow strict regulations with regard to the acceptance of students under 18 years of age and is obliged to make sure that all these conditions are met.Download Adult course declaration form Download Vacation course declaration form
Permission to Travel on an Overnight Excursion for Students 16/17 Years Old
If your son/daughter wishes to participate in an overnight excursion organised by Anglo-Continental or a tour operator, he/she must follow the instructions of the tour leader. Download Permission to Travel form
Our handbooks are designed as a quick reference guide to getting started at Anglo-Continental and what to expect from life in Bournemouth, England. Download Student Handbook for Adults Download Student Handbook for Young Learners British Council Student Guide to the UK
Business and Specialised and Executive Programmes
We would like to prepare for your course as fully as possible. It is therefore important that we have clear information about your needs. If you enrol on one of the Business and Specialised Programme, Executive Programme or Teacher Training Programmes, please download and complete one of the applicable forms below as soon as possible and return it to us via email@example.com.
- Business and Specialised Courses (B-1.30, B-2.30, B-3.30, B-4.30 and S-6.30) (PDF)
- Business and Specialised Courses with Executive Upgrade (B-1.30E, B-2.30E, B-3.30E, B-4.30E and S-6.30E) (PDF)
- Medical English Courses (S-5.30A, S-5.30AE, S-5.30B and S-5.30BE)
- Executive Courses (E-1.20, E-1.25 and E-1.30) (PDF)
- Executive Courses (E-2.30 – E-3.30) (PDF)
- Teacher Training Courses (T-1.20, T-1.25) (PDF)
You can apply for examinations in person at the school. However, if you will not be at the school before the closing date for entry, please download and complete the Examination Enrolment Form and fax or email it to Anglo-Continental on +44 (0)1202 55 56 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org Examination Dates and Fees 2019 Examination Enquiry Form
Unless you are from a West European country, you may need a Visa for the period of your stay in England. To check whether you will need a visa you should consult the nearest British Embassy or Consulate. Click here for further information on UK Visa Requirements or visit the Home Office website. If you require a Visa in order to study in England we strongly recommend that you apply very early for your course, as you may need several weeks to complete the application procedure.
UK Border Force – Student Arrivals: 10 top tips When you pass through UK Border Control on arrival in England you will be required to show your:
- Passport or Identity Card
- Visa (if required)
- Confirmation of Enrolment from Anglo-Continental
- Copy of the bank’s transfer confirmation, or other evidence that you have paid your fees to Anglo-Continental or its Agent.
Anglo-Continental has partnered with Endsleigh to develop a bespoke insurance policy that is specifically designed for you while partaking on our courses. We are working together to ensure you have adequate Insurance for your course while in the UK and to provide complete peace of mind. If you are in the process of applying for a course or have already secured your place you may want to consider what level of insurance protection you have in place in case the worst were to happen. Taking out your travel insurance at the time of booking your course is a really good idea as cover for pre-departure cancellation starts from the policy issue date. This means you’ll have cover to recoup your costs if you have to cancel your course for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling. How much does it cost? £ 8 per week What does the policy cover? The International Student Policy covers the following: Medical Expenses
- If you are taken ill or have an accident Endsleigh will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs.
- The cost of bringing a close relative to visit you following a medical emergency
- Emergency dental treatment for the immediate relief of pain
Cancellation and Course Fee’s
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival or during your course due to an accident, illness or sickness you will be able to claim back the costs of the course or unused weeks.
Gadget and Possessions Cover
- You will be reimbursed if your luggage is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged
- The policy also provides protection for cash, passports and valuables
The UK has reciprocal agreements with certain countries for the provision of urgently needed medical treatment at reduced cost or, in some cases, free of charge. The countries and details of the services provided are available from Anglo-Continental on request. Only urgently needed treatment will be provided, and if charges are involved these cannot be refunded by the British Government – you should therefore carry sufficient insurance to cover them. You will normally have to produce your passport in order to obtain treatment.