Our enrolment form makes joining a course at Anglo-Continental as easy as possible. Whether you’re interested in a General English course, a combined Business or Specialised course with Executive upgrade or an advanced Aviation course, you can start your journey with us by selecting the enrolment form below.  You will also find a range of downloadable pdf documents below which outline our conditions of enrolment, regulations and other supporting information.

As a British Council accredited English language teaching centre, we contribute to the Student Emergency Support Fund (SESF).  The SESF gives you full confidence that your course and accommodation fees are protected should a school cease trading while you are studying: https://www.englishuk.com/en/students/english-in-the-uk/student-emergency-support

Secure Online Enrolment Forms

The fees must be paid in full 4 weeks before course commencement.

International Payment (Pay in Your Own Currency)

Flywire logo You can arrange an online bank transfer or credit card payment via Flywire. This is our preferred payment method.

When you make a payment, please state your name and student reference number.


Bank Transfer

To pay in £ Sterling: Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, 45 Old Christchurch Road, Bournemouth BH1 1ED, England Account Name: Anglo-Continental Account Number: 01 91 75 58 IBAN: GB05 LOYD 3091 0801 9175 58 BIC: LOYDGB21045 Sort Code: 30-91-08 (Please inform your bank that you will pay all bank transfer charges both in your own country and in England, and send us a copy of the Bank’s Transfer Confirmation as proof of payment.)

Payment via a Company or Sponsor

You must provide us with the Company or Sponsor’s details (if you are using the online enrolment form, you will be asked to provide these in the process). Details we require:

  • Company/Sponsor’s name
  • Full address and postal code
  • Country
  • Name of person responsible for payment
  • Telephone number
  • Mobile number
  • Email address


Downloadable Enrolment Forms

Download Adult Enrolment Form 2024 Download Young Learners & Vacation Enrolment Form 2024 Download Aviation Enrolment Form 2024 Download Online Course Enrolment Form 2023

 Young Learners Under 14 Declaration Form

Under 14 Declaration Form

Declarations for Students 16/17 Years Old Enrolled on Adult or Vacation Courses

Anglo-Continental is accredited by the British Council.  As an accredited school, Anglo-Continental must follow strict regulations with regard to the acceptance of students under 18 years of age and is obliged to make sure that all these conditions are met.

Download Declaration form for students aged 16-17 years Download Declaration form for students aged 16-17 years enrolled on Vacation Courses

Permission to Travel on an Overnight Excursion for Students 16/17 Years Old

If your son/daughter wishes to participate in an excursion organised by Anglo-Continental or a tour operator, he/she must follow the instructions of the tour leader.

Download Permission to Travel on Day Trip Form Download Permission to Travel with Overnight Stay Form


Our handbooks are designed as a quick reference guide to getting started at Anglo-Continental and what to expect from life in Bournemouth, England.

Download Student Handbook for Adults Download Student Handbook for Young Learners British Council Student Guide to the UK Download Student Information Guide for Adults on arrival

Business and Specialised, OET Preparation and Executive Programmes

We would like to prepare for your course as fully as possible. It is therefore important that we have clear information about your needs. If you enrol on one of the Business and Specialised Programme, Executive Programme or Teacher Training Programmes, please download and complete one of the applicable forms below as soon as possible and return it to us via english@anglo-continental.com.

You can apply for examinations in person at the school.  However, if you will not be at the school before the closing date for entry, please download and complete the Examination Enrolment Form and fax or email it to Anglo-Continental on +44 (0)1202 55 56 15 or english@anglo-continental.com Examination Dates and Fees 2023 Examination Enquiry Form

If you are a national of a country outside the European Union, you may need a visa for the duration of your stay in England.  To check whether you will need a visa you should consult the nearest British Embassy or Consulate. Click here for further information on UK Visa Requirements or visit the Home Office website. If you require a Visa in order to study in England we strongly recommend that you apply very early for your course, as you may need several weeks to complete the application procedure.

UK Border Force – Student Arrivals: 10 top tips When you pass through UK Border Control on arrival in England you will be required to show your:

  • Passport
  • Visa (if required)
    If you are a national of a European Union country, you can study in England for up to 6 months without a visa.
  • Confirmation of Enrolment from Anglo-Continental
  • Copy of the bank’s transfer confirmation, or other evidence that you have paid your fees to Anglo-Continental or its Agent.

If you would like to book International Student Travel Insurance through Anglo-Continental please contact us.   Taking out your travel insurance at the time of booking your course is a really good idea as cover for pre-departure cancellation starts from the policy issue date.  This means you’ll have cover to recoup your costs if you have to cancel your course for an insured reason such as illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling.

Download the insurance product information

The UK has reciprocal agreements with certain countries for the provision of urgently needed medical treatment at reduced cost or, in some cases, free of charge. The countries and details of the services provided are available from Anglo-Continental on request. Only urgently needed treatment will be provided, and if charges are involved these cannot be refunded by the British Government – you should therefore carry sufficient insurance to cover them. You will normally have to produce your passport in order to obtain treatment.