Anglo-Continental understands that being a beginner adult language learner can be frustrating and challenging. Our 70 years’ experience in teaching English means that we know how to support you in those important early stages of language learning. We have a dedicated team of qualified teachers who specialise in helping Beginners to make fast progress.
Our Beginners courses:
- Give you basic language that you can use immediately in and out of the classroom.
- Give you support with all four skills – speaking and listening based on practical language for meeting people, shopping, eating out etc., plus lots of new words that are used in everyday life.
- Help with reading and writing based on functional real life texts and tasks.
- Help with literacy skills.
- Give you a weekly tutorial to help you focus on areas for development.
- Have an activities programme after lessons to allow you to try your new skills
- Self-access study on our learning platform and in class technology to promote fast progress.
Contact us for further details or visit the General English webpage.